Who we are
What information is collected
We collect two types of data on our site: customer data and analytics data.
When you leave your contact information on our website, or by email or phone, we collect at least following information from you:
- your name
- your contact information (email, phone number)
- your company name and location
- the size of your company
We also collect analytics information of our web site visitors. These include:
- Time of visit, pages visited, and time spent on each page of the webpages
- Location of the web site visitor
- Type of operating system and device
- Browser type and version
- Browser language
How information is collected
Customer information is primarily received directly from you when you engage with us either by leaving your personal information via a contact form on our web site or by sending us email or by calling us.
Analytics information is collected automatically by cookies when you visit the site.
Purpose of collecting information
- Customer communication: In order to properly communicate with you, we need your contact information.
- Customer service: In order to better understand your needs as a potential customer, we need some information regarding your business.
- Legal purposes: We collect certain information in order to comply with our legal obligations, such as tax and accounting laws.
- Contractual purposes: Should you become our customer, we need information from you in order to 1) give you an offer and 2) make an agreement.
Our website uses first-party and third-party cookies for several purposes. First-party cookies are mostly necessary for the website to function the right way, and they do not collect any of your personally identifiable data. The third-party cookies used on our website are mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
Type of cookies we use:
Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log-in to your account and add products to your basket, and checkout securely.
Statistics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit, etc. These data help us understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
Functional: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing content of the website on social media platforms.
Preferences: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
How is information stored and protected
We store all customer and billing information on servers. We do not store or retain any customer payment information.
We do our best to keep your information secure. We and our technical suppliers use administrative, organizational, technical and physical safeguards to protect the personal information we collect and process. Our security controls are designed to maintain proper data confidentiality, integrity, availability, flexibility, and the ability to recover data. We and our technical suppliers regularly test our systems and other resources for security vulnerabilities.
For example, when collecting information from our website, we use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption in all data transmission, which protects the traffic between our website server and the visitor’s browser.
If, despite security measures, security breaches occur that are likely to have an adverse effect on your privacy, we will notify you and the relevant authorities in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Who we share your data with
We share your information with some Glops employees. These are people who need your personal information to assist you or fulfill our promise to you.
We will not share your personal information with third parties outside of our company unless one of the following conditions is met:
- It is necessary to fulfill our promise to you. This means that if you are or become our customer, we need to perform certain technical tasks in order to integrate our solution into your system. In these processes we use third party technology providers who need access to your data.
- For legal reasons: we may share personal information with third parties outside of Glops if we believe in good faith that access to and use of personal information is reasonably necessary to (i) comply with applicable law, regulation and / or court order; (ii) to detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; and / or (iii) to protect the interests or safety of Glops or customer in accordance with the law.
- With your consent: we may share personal information with third parties outside the organization for reasons other than those listed above, with our express consent. You have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
How long we retain your information
We generally retain information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, assuming that we have no legal obligation to retain it for the long term.
What rights you have over your data
The right to access your stored data
You have the right to access your personal information. You can contact us and we will let you know what personal information we have collected and processed about you.
Right to correct
You have the right to update / correct your personal data that we have stored about you.
Right to delete
You can ask us to remove all or some of your personal information from our systems. We will make such a request unless we have a legitimate reason not to do so.
Note: Depending on the extent to which you request to remove / block us from using your personal information, we may not be able to fulfill our promise to you in full.
Right to appeal to the authorities
How to exercise your rights
You may exercise the above rights by sending us a message to the addresses listed in this Privacy Statement, including the following information: full name, (company name), address, email address, and telephone number. We may request additional information necessary to verify your identity. We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, excessive, or manifestly unfounded.